Documentation and Support
Experience, not books, is what leads to understanding.
WEB4J for was designed for simplicity.
It's easy to learn and use.
The following documentation should allow you to solve almost all problems:
We want you to love using WEB4J.
If you have a problem that you cannot solve, please send a note to the mailing list, and we will do our best to help you.
The principal author of web4j is John O'Hanley (Canada).
Contributions have also been made by the users of web4j, in particular:
- Wilfried Reinoehl (Germany), release 4.4.0
- Thorbjorn Weidemann (Denmark), release 4.4.0
- Kyle Johnson, release 4.4.0
- Burk Mayer (Barcelona), release 4.5.1
- Thomas Hallgren (Sweden), release 4.7.2, 4.9.0
- Angus Lee, release 4.9.0
- Jared Tomaszewski (Poland), release 4.9.0
- Mark Rostron, release 4.9.0